Subject: Draft billing Ukraine documents
From: Jochem de Ruig <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:22:32 +0200
List-Id: List for Ukrainian members to use to discuss local topics and for the NCC to publish proposals for the Ukrainian region <regional-ukraine.ripe.net>

Dear all,

Hereby the proposed documents for making payments to the RIPE NCC. As 
the RIPE NCC has done for our Russian registries, the documents will be 
structured per invoice. A specific Service Agreement and an Act of 
Acceptance are included.

And as discussed in Kiev in March, the documents will be based on the 
following:
- No NBU (National Bank of Ukraine) license is needed
- Ukrainian VAT is applicable
- The documents are in English
- Your bank details are needed on the invoice and on the Act of 
Acceptance. These will have to be filled out by yourself on the invoice 
upon receipt, the RIPE NCC will not keep a record of your bank account 
details.

I am hoping to implement this structure before we send out the Q3 
invoices in June so please send me your feedback on these documents and 
on the proposed structure.

Kind regards,

Jochem de Ruig
RIPE NCC